Saturday 8 August 2015

International 12

A shipwright friend of ours is selling his 1937 International 12 sailing dinghy, Rebuilt by him a few years ago and ready to sail it would be a great buy for someone. I'd imagine it could probably even be brought to the UK if not in too much of a rush (don't hold me to that though ) There is a link to it here. If I didn't have a million other things to pay for I wouldn't pass it up. Link

Next up for us is the Ballydehob Gathering of the boats. The weather looks promising for the week ahead so I have fingers and toes crossed that I will get away to do some sailing and have a night away. I was thinking about it today and I guess even if we aren't managing much sailing this season the best place the boat can be is there on her swinging mooring. I do wish I had a better sail cover and a cockpit cover sorted though, buts thats 2 more things on my list to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment